Reunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fumbler fumbles in the forum :D and wants to apply! (:

5 posters

Go down

Fumbler fumbles in the forum :D and wants to apply! (: Empty Fumbler fumbles in the forum :D and wants to apply! (:

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:05 am

Hello dear Reunion community!

I want to apply to your guild as soon as I reach level 70 which is in the next day/s

Main character: Fumbler (69 Elementalist) cheers
Alt characters: Commander (67) - Defiler (50) -Ranger (very low) - Shaman (very low)
Active?: almost Very Happy
Participate in Raid/Pvp?: sure thing!
Willing to help the guild?: thats what a guild is for Razz ;D Cool
About your self: My name is Matt and living in Vienna/Austria. I am 22 years old. I played a few MMORPGs like WoW, PerfectWorld, Aion and other old stuff... The most thing I love in those games is the PvP Very Happy ^^.. My brother Samir is in your guild too alias ThunderWave. I used to play Requiem with my Soulh./Defiler since S1 (2008) but I stopped playing it when Aion came out ^-^. Since a month or more I quit Aion.. and 2 weeks ago I came back to play with my brother (: so I created an Elementalist. If there are any other questions.. just go ahead and don't be shy to ask Very Happy cuz I don't bite! Razz

Regards,
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Fumbler fumbles in the forum :D and wants to apply! (: Empty Re: Fumbler fumbles in the forum :D and wants to apply! (:

Post  Edge Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:29 am

Fumbler wrote:Hello dear Reunion community!

I want to apply to your guild as soon as I reach level 70 which is in the next day/s

Main character: Fumbler (69 Elementalist) cheers
Alt characters: Commander (67) - Defiler (50) -Ranger (very low) - Shaman (very low)
Active?: almost Very Happy
Participate in Raid/Pvp?: sure thing!
Willing to help the guild?: thats what a guild is for Razz ;D Cool
About your self: My name is Matt and living in Vienna/Austria. I am 22 years old. I played a few MMORPGs like WoW, PerfectWorld, Aion and other old stuff... The most thing I love in those games is the PvP Very Happy ^^.. My brother Samir is in your guild too alias ThunderWave. I used to play Requiem with my Soulh./Defiler since S1 (2008) but I stopped playing it when Aion came out ^-^. Since a month or more I quit Aion.. and 2 weeks ago I came back to play with my brother (: so I created an Elementalist. If there are any other questions.. just go ahead and don't be shy to ask Very Happy cuz I don't bite! Razz

Regards,
Matthew

Get that level and I support
Edge
Edge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fumbler fumbles in the forum :D and wants to apply! (: Empty Re: Fumbler fumbles in the forum :D and wants to apply! (:

Post  pyretic Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:04 am

well reunion is a family so suport ;o once you get 70 anyway

pyretic
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 am

support.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 pm

supportz

Back to top Go down

Post  Genocide Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 am

I support this bietch
Genocide
Genocide
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Fumbler fumbles in the forum :D and wants to apply! (: Empty =)

Post  OmnipresentRulez Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:13 am

give omni write supportxD
OmnipresentRulez
OmnipresentRulez
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DemonOfNight Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:22 am

i support. but after he get 70 lev bounce
DemonOfNight
DemonOfNight
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down