Reunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is SpartaaaaaAAAA Funny Crazy extreme :D

3 posters

Go down

This is SpartaaaaaAAAA   Funny Crazy extreme :D Empty This is SpartaaaaaAAAA Funny Crazy extreme :D

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Main character (include it's level and class): Ion Anubis (79 Mistic )
Alt character(s):NeoNirvana (79 Berzerker),TonnyMontana (79 Commander),JesusChrist2012 (70 Tempest)
Active (Yes/No):Yes 8 hr all days
Participate (Raid/Pvp):YES all days
Willing to help the guild (Yes/No):Yes i help you Very Happy
About your self:I live in Argentina, working in cybercafe. I like online games,Funny Crazy extreme Very Happy .... I would like to participate in the guild meeting that is very active. expect the family to accept me in friends in common Sptdestrict Cyclone.Today I offer alternative even level (Jesus Christ 70) because my old guild raid is not to create this alternate long and game is not as often. however, in that I can locate if character NEED somewhere Raid or GVG. of course that does not mean IonAnubis not be online for many hours
IonAnubis is the preference of my characters and I hope to enter Reunion and help: D

Back to top Go down

This is SpartaaaaaAAAA   Funny Crazy extreme :D Empty Re: This is SpartaaaaaAAAA Funny Crazy extreme :D

Post  pyretic Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:23 pm

bigbossx wrote:Main character (include it's level and class): Ion Anubis (79 Mistic )
Alt character(s):NeoNirvana (79 Berzerker),TonnyMontana (79 Commander),JesusChrist2012 (70 Tempest)
Active (Yes/No):Yes 8 hr all days
Participate (Raid/Pvp):YES all days
Willing to help the guild (Yes/No):Yes i help you Very Happy
About your self:I live in Argentina, working in cybercafe. I like online games,Funny Crazy extreme Very Happy .... I would like to participate in the guild meeting that is very active. expect the family to accept me in friends in common Sptdestrict Cyclone.Today I offer alternative even level (Jesus Christ 70) because my old guild raid is not to create this alternate long and game is not as often. however, in that I can locate if character NEED somewhere Raid or GVG. of course that does not mean IonAnubis not be online for many hours
IonAnubis is the preference of my characters and I hope to enter Reunion and help: D

ill say +1

pyretic
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

This is SpartaaaaaAAAA   Funny Crazy extreme :D Empty Re: This is SpartaaaaaAAAA Funny Crazy extreme :D

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 pm

support

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:49 pm

you seem silly, support Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoxan Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:12 pm

support
Zoxan
Zoxan
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Support =)
Pm one of us so we can add you.
I'll close this topic now.
Edge
Edge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down