Reunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomly suspended, Idk when I'll be back

3 posters

Go down

Randomly suspended, Idk when I'll be back Empty Randomly suspended, Idk when I'll be back

Post  Edge Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Temporarily suspended user 1211

No fucking idea why or who but until I get a reply I won't know how long I'm suspended for..Someone please make raids etc.
Edge
Edge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Randomly suspended, Idk when I'll be back Empty Re: Randomly suspended, Idk when I'll be back

Post  MudKip Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:35 pm

sigh , see u i n game soon bro Very Happy , or use kira's acc n come make raids others too lazy Very Happy
MudKip
MudKip

Back to top Go down

Randomly suspended, Idk when I'll be back Empty Re: Randomly suspended, Idk when I'll be back

Post  Edge Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:52 am

11/3/2011 6:31 AM
Edge010(ineedgames@live.com.au)

Subject You have suspended me for no apparent reason
Much obliged, thank you.

11/3/2011 6:30 AM
Michael (Sandman)

Thank you for your inquiry,

If you find that another user's langauge is offensive please report them. As a long term Requiem Player you know better. The offensive langauge policy is applied equally to all users regardless of their status or 'player class'. Since you have written in and have been warned about the use of such langauge and the long account history in good standing we have released this account early and you may now log in and play. However please be aware that if you engage in such activity in the future greater action will be taken against you. If you have any other questions please feel free to submit another ticket and we will be happy to assist you.

Michael
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

Please do not reply to this email. Using the reply function will result in the WarpPortal support team not recieving your reply. In order to respond, please log in to the WarpPortal Support Site and reply to this ticket.

11/3/2011 3:39 AM

Need I remind that this game is not world of warcraft. Requiem is 17+ correct? Suspended immediately WITHOUT warning for calling someone a simple word which is constantly thrown around in this game is absurd. It is much more just to simply give a warning before anything is done. Especially to a player class such as mine.

May I suggest letting this be a warning and un-suspend me much sooner than three days; possibly even now. You can not ignore the fact that I have more than a point in this case.

11/3/2011 3:26 AM

If I am suspended for three days, Reunion will not be participating in this tournament test. Are you aware of how many worst things are said in this game? Even to me? I have not once gotten anyone suspended and I find this extremely unfair. Should I rat half of the server out? Surely you can un-suspend me.

11/3/2011 3:12 AM
Michael (Sandman)

Thank you for your inquiry,

The account in question is suspended for three days due to the use of foul langauge name calling of another user. Please be aware that calling another user a "Cunt" is not appropriate and will not be tolerated. If you have any other questions please feel free to submit another ticket and we will be happy to assist you.

Michael
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

Please do not reply to this email. Using the reply function will result in the WarpPortal support team not recieving your reply. In order to respond, please log in to the WarpPortal Support Site and reply to this ticket.

11/3/2011 2:10 AM

Suspension Message that Appears: Temporarily suspended user 1211

Let me make it clear that I have spent roughly $2,500 on this game of yours and also run the biggest guild on Hammerine server. You have NOT given me a reason let alone a valid reason as to why I am suspended. This is INFURIATING and if it was about pk than I am disgusted as it is a pk server and you should un-suspend me right this instant. Things will happen if I am not un-suspended as soon as someone reads this message.
Edge
Edge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SubFan Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:21 am

+1
SubFan
SubFan
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down