Reunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling in sick

2 posters

Go down

Calling in sick Empty Calling in sick

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:37 am

Since my application topic has been locked, and there are no other subforums to post in, I suppose I'll have to tell you guys here.
I'm sure (or at least I hope) that you've noticed my brutal absence lately, since I haven't been online for over three weeks. Well... I have a really good explanation for this: I started feeling really ill on saturday, three weeks ago. On sunday, I started puking a ton. On monday, I started hallucinating and developed voices in my head and slipped in and out of unconsciousness. I was brought to a hospital through ambulance pretty soon, called for by my mother. When I arrived I was instantly brought to E.R, and I don't remember a thing from there onwards, until wednesday. The doctors said that my bodily values were so sky high, that I was only maybe an hour away from slipping into a coma. What happened you ask? I was struck by an inflammation in my lungs, which triggered Type One Diabetes. Since then, I've spent a little over two weeks in a hospital bed. I came back home about a week ago, and haven't logged on here, nor on Requiem since.

Now, I understand if you've kicked me from the guild and banned me for all eternity, but I do believe I have a rather valid reason for not being all that active, if I say so myself. I am not asking to be brought back into the guild (not yet anyway), especially since I don't think I'll be playing for a while, I just wanted you guys to know what happened.

Have a good day, and have great fortune during your raids!
And please, do say hi to NyanCat for me!
Sincerely, Paradoximity.

Back to top Go down

Calling in sick Empty best for you friend

Post  Mavericky Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:10 am

Paradoximity wrote:Since my application topic has been locked, and there are no other subforums to post in, I suppose I'll have to tell you guys here.
I'm sure (or at least I hope) that you've noticed my brutal absence lately, since I haven't been online for over three weeks. Well... I have a really good explanation for this: I started feeling really ill on saturday, three weeks ago. On sunday, I started puking a ton. On monday, I started hallucinating and developed voices in my head and slipped in and out of unconsciousness. I was brought to a hospital through ambulance pretty soon, called for by my mother. When I arrived I was instantly brought to E.R, and I don't remember a thing from there onwards, until wednesday. The doctors said that my bodily values were so sky high, that I was only maybe an hour away from slipping into a coma. What happened you ask? I was struck by an inflammation in my lungs, which triggered Type One Diabetes. Since then, I've spent a little over two weeks in a hospital bed. I came back home about a week ago, and haven't logged on here, nor on Requiem since.

Now, I understand if you've kicked me from the guild and banned me for all eternity, but I do believe I have a rather valid reason for not being all that active, if I say so myself. I am not asking to be brought back into the guild (not yet anyway), especially since I don't think I'll be playing for a while, I just wanted you guys to know what happened.

Have a good day, and have great fortune during your raids!
And please, do say hi to NyanCat for me!
Sincerely, Paradoximity.

friend am new to the guild but I am human and so I came here to wish you improvements. I hope to recover and as fast as possible can again be with us.
Mavericky
Mavericky
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Calling in sick Empty Re: Calling in sick

Post  Edge Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:29 pm

damn @@
get better man, and nyancat left for invictus lol
Edge
Edge
Admin

Back to top Go down